- The ways, how and why, we collect your personal data and your image, in case of an individual user;
- The ways, how and why, we collect the data, brand and logo of your company, in case of a legal user;
- The options you have about your data and image.
If you have questions about data protection or if you have a request to solve problems with your personal data, or with your company data, if the user is a legal entity, we recommend that you contact us first through the game so that we can respond to you more quickly. Controller name: Play2sell Address: Av. República do Líbano, 331 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE DATA WE COLLECT
Data you provide us:
- Contact information, such as name and email address;
- Player name and password;
- Informações inseridas no seu perfil na plataforma;
- Information entered in your profile on the platform;
- Your image and profile photo, in case of an individual user;
- Brand, logo / case in case user is a legal entity;
- Other data you choose to provide to us, such as data to identify a lost account.
Data we collect automatically:
- Account details and game progress;
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as device ID, advertising code, MAC address, IMEI);
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language;
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies (see below);
- General location data;
- Accurate geolocation data (GPS, with your consent); and
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players within the Service.
Data we collect from partners:
- Data we receive if you link a third party tool to the Service (such as Facebook or Google);
- Demographic data (how to determine the approximate location of your IP address);
- Data to combat fraud (such as abuse of refunds on games or fraudulent clicks on advertising);
- Data on the platforms on which the games are run (for example, to verify payment); and
- Data for advertising and analysis purposes, so that we can provide a better service.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR DATA:
So that the Service can work. To execute the contract, we process the necessary data to:
- Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our service;
- Operate the service;
- Check and confirm payments;
- Provide the requested products and services; and
- Send Service-related communications.
To make the Service more suitable for our players. In order to provide an excellent Service to our players, we have a legitimate interest in collecting and processing the data necessary to:
- Update and develop player profiles;
- Develop and improve the Service and the player experience;
- Manage our relationship with you;
- Provide social features as part of the Service;
- Personalize your Service experience;
- Respond to your comments and questions and offer player support;
- Provide Play2sell offers on the Service, as well as on other websites and services, by email and SMS;
- Send related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages;
- Allow you to communicate with other players; and
- Give users the opportunity to receive invitations from our partners to be part of the team.
To show personalized ads. In order to show personalized ads on the Service, as well as on other websites and services (including email and SMS), we have a legitimate interest in processing the data necessary for
- Track the content you access in connection with the Service and its online behavior; and
- Provide, target and improve our advertising and the Service.
- Analyze and monitor the use of the Service and its social resources;
- Moderate conversations automatically or manually; and
- Take action against fraudulent and / or misbehaving players.
To analyze, profile and segment. In all the cases and purposes above, we can analyze, profile and segment all the data collected. Ranking Play2sell reserves the right to make the results ranking publicly available on the application (APP). This way, all users will have access to their position in the ranking (either a high or low position), as well as their score. Therefore, you agree that your profile will appear, publicly and for all players, in the ranking, and you also agree to refrain, under any circumstances, from complaints about embarrassment and exposure. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT INDEPENDENT OF YOUR SCORE, YOUR PROFILE WILL APPEAR IN RANKING AND THAT WAY, ALL PLAYERS WILL BE ABLE TO SEE THEIR POSITION AND SCORE. With your consent. With your consent, we may process your data for additional purposes, such as using your GPS location to show you local events.
WHO CAN SEE YOUR DATA:
In addition to Play2sell, your data can be accessed by others in the following situations: OTHER PLAYERS AND USERS. Social features are an essential component of our games. Other players and users can, for example, view their profile data, activities in the game, read their posted messages, as well as know their position in the Ranking. PARTNERS WORKING FOR PLAY2SELL. Play2sell has partners that perform services for us. These partners process your data only in accordance with Play2sell’s instructions to provide the Service, for example hosting, player support, advertising, analysis and fraud prevention. Other companies and public bodies. To combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public agencies in response to legal requests. We may also disclose your data, with your consent, in order to comply with the law or to protect our rights, property or security, from our players or others. Advertising and social media partners. The Service includes resources from our partners, such as social media interaction tools and in-game advertising. A list of these partners is available at . These partners can access your data and operate in accordance with their own privacy policies. We encourage you to check these partners’ privacy policies to learn more about their data processing practices.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS